About the Workshop
The ASAR approved Return to Clinical Practice Program requires participants to complete the following ECHO ED online workshops –
- 2022 Getting Started in Echocardiography Online Workshop – Echo Ed
- 2022 Cardiac Pathology 12 WEEK CHALLENGE – Echo Ed
Returning to the field of Echocardiography after a period of absence can be daunting. Please be assured that Ruth Ramm and the ECHO ED team are here to help you regain your knowledge and confidence when scanning.
Please contact us if you need extra assistance or practical support during this time.
- Location of the Heart
- Transducer Skills
- Imaging Planes
- Cardiac Anatomy
- Blood Flow
- Build a 3D Heart
- Cardiac Valves
- Probe Manipulation Skills
- ECHO ED Transducer Simulator – Practice! Practice! Practice!
- Detailed analysis of Standard Echo Views
- Label the walls of the Left Ventricle
- Coronary Artery Distribution
- 5 Part Video Series of Practical Skills – How to scan!
- Many Quiz’s to test your understanding
- 40 case studies of cardiac pathology
- Aortic stenosis
- Aortic regurgitation & Mitral regurgitation
- LV systolic function
- LV diastolic function
- Rheumatic Heart Disease & Mitral stenosis
- Prosthetic heart valves
- Pericardial diseases
- ASD, VSD and PDA
- Transposition & TOF
- Systemic & Pulmonary Hypertension
- Case study QUIZ & certificates awarded