Tuition Fee: $575 inc-GST
About the Workshop
Ruth Ramm will be facilitating a number of Practical Echo Immersion Programs throughout QLD Hospitals over the next 3 months.
Register your interest in attending a face-to-face workshop – please specify Hospital and Session preference.
Workshops are proudly supported by GE and being planned in the following QLD Hospital locations:
- Townsville – Friday 19th November 2021- one place remaining.
Session time 10am-2pm
- Small group (6-7 participants), face-to-face program.
- Machine:participant ratio 1:2.
- Learn to obtain and optimise the 8 key Echo images – PLAX, PSAX (MV, LV, AV), Ap4C, Ap5C, Sub 4C,1. IVC LAX).
- Complement previous Echo workshops.
- Complement the ECHO ED online program.
- Image interpretation & Gross cardiac pathology.
- Become more confident with using the Echo machine.
- Echo Windows.
- How to scan.
- How to best use your Echo Machine.
- Image interpretation.
- Cardiac pathology case studies – acute PE, pericardial effusion, LV dysfunction and valvular dysfunction.
- PRACTICE. PRACTICE. PRACTICE.
Register your interest by completing the following form. This does not secure you a place in the hospital workshop, but offers will be made on a first in first served basis.