Tuition Fee: $575 inc-GST
A certificate of hours will be awarded on completion of this program
About the Workshop
Ruth Ramm will be facilitating a number of Practical Echo Immersion Workshops.
Register your interest in attending a face-to-face ECHO ED workshop at GenesisCare, Park Road, Milton.
Workshops are proudly supported by GE.
- Brisbane – Saturday 4th March 2022, 8am-Noon. REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW
- Small group (6-8 participants), face-to-face program.
- Machine:participant ratio 1:2.
- Learn to obtain and optimise the 8 key Echo images – PLAX, PSAX (MV, LV, AV), Ap4C, Ap5C, Sub 4C,1. IVC LAX).
- Complement previous Echo workshops.
- Complement the ECHO ED online program.
- Image interpretation & Gross cardiac pathology.
- Become more confident with using the Echo machine.
- Complimentary ECHO ED Practical Echo Handbook included in registration.
- Echo Windows.
- How to scan.
- How to best use your Echo Machine.
- Image interpretation.
- Cardiac pathology case studies – acute PE, pericardial effusion, LV dysfunction and valvular dysfunction.
- PRACTICE. PRACTICE. PRACTICE.
Register your interest by completing the following form. This does not secure you a place in the hospital workshop, but offers will be made on a first in first served basis.