Tuition Fee: $475 inc-GST
About the Workshop
Due for release SOON!
ECHO ED CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE Online Workshop is designed to introduce Echocardiographers to many aspects of Congenital Heart Disease and will be available SOON for viewing. Simple to Advanced concepts & practical videos are included in this 2.5 hour online course, presented by Ruth Ramm. Improve your understanding of CHD. Excellent reviews were received for the onsite workshop in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Understand many Congenital Heart Defects and develop skills to perform an Echocardiogram on a patient with suspected or known CHD. Lectures, Case studies & Practical videos provide you with an introduction to CHD.
Plasticine activities that allow you to visualise Normal and Abnormal anatomy. Complement your Adult Echocardiography skills & learn how to diagnose or exclude congenital heart defects.
Normal and Abnormal development of the:
- Venous system
- Atrial septa & chambers
- AV valves
- Ventricular septa & chambers
- Semilunar valves
- Great Arteries
- Practical videos to demonstrate HOW to diagnose or exclude the following defects
- Exclude an ASD
- Exclude a VSD
- Exclude a PDA
- Confirm Left or Right Aortic Arch
- Identify normal pulmonary venous connections
- Understand the differences between adult and paediatric Echocardiography & further your understanding of Congenital Heart Defects.
Learn skills that can be applied to both the paediatric and adult patients.
A basic level of Echocardiography is needed for this workshop to be of most benefit to participants.