Tuition Fee: $3750 inc-GST
About the Workshop
The ECHO ED Junior Echo Training Program is an ideal program for Echo trainees and medical professionals wanting to develop great skills in the field of Transthoracic Echocardiography.
If you are a new to Echo and would like to fast track the first few months of training then this structured program is for you. Build on your skills during the 12 week program – both theoretical and practical components of Echocardiography are included in this program.
Scan a complete Echo protocol in 12 weeks.
- 12 week Program schedule and timetable.
- Access to the “Getting Started in Echo” online course for beginners.
- Access to the “Cardiac Pathology” online program.
- 6 x 1 hour practical tutorials (one-on-one).
- 6 x online 1 hour practical tutorials (one-on-one).
- Build your skills in Echocardiography in 3 months.
- This program continues to receive excellent reviews.
Participants do not have to be employed as a trainee Echocardiographer to enroll in the Junior Training Program. Brisbane based participants will attend practical tutorials at the GenesisCare rooms (Wesley and Milton locations). Participants not living in Brisbane will have practical support provided either in Brisbane or at their hospitals.